Hydrostatic Test Pump is known to provide noise free operation while dosing two chemicals. These are straightened with damper, pressure gauge, pressure relief valve, ball valves, non return valve and back pressure valve. For safety precautions, the entire components of this pump are calculated as per the discharge pressure of the dosing pump. Precisely engineered our hydrostatic test dosing pumps can easily obtain flow rates up to 10000 lts/hr & delivery pressures up to 400 Kg/cm². These find their wide applications in hydraulic testing of boilers, pressure vessels, party subject to hydraulic pressure, casting, C.I. mains and in gas cylinders.
- Use for hydro testing of pipes, cylinders & boiler tubes
- Smooth and consistent flow assured +90% pulsations eradicated
- Offers a reinforced seal and uses chrome plated / ceramic coated plungers for tight alignment
- Long life in high pressure applications
- High performance non return valve on suction and delivery side
- Sturdy balanced design, easy for maintenance.